Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, monday...

OH how I love myself a good dose of MONDAY!! Don't get me wrong, I love my children with my entire being, but I also believe that distance makes the heart grow fonder! ;) One can only take so much of having 5 sick children being glued to ones arse. Did I mention I love Monday?

I honestly dont know how people can home-school. I have considered it many many times. I have patience, I have a whole bucket load of patience, but I also think you can only spend so much time with someone no matter who it is. The same goes for the children. I cant imagine them wanting to spend 24/7 with MOI. Though I am cool beyond belief ;)

I look forward to Mondays. By Friday though, I am ready for a break from the routine. To sit around in my jammies, with all my babies. After about 3 hours of that...I am looking forward to Monday again!

Is it summer yet?

No comments: